Pickles the Pig’s Unbelievable Life-Saving Story
Pickles the pig’s life was saved by one of her fellow swine. When Pickles accidentally ate rat poison, doctors at the animal hospital said he needed a blood transfusion in the next six hours or he would likely die. Pickles’ owner Maddie rushed to Craigslist to find another pig to donate blood to Pickles, as well as someone with a trailer to help transport the hog to the hospital. Miraculously, she found both!
Pickles had the transfusion in the nick of time, and survived! Maddie decided to pay back the pig who saved Pickles’ life, so she bought him and named him Tickles. What a sweet story of how two pigs benefited one another’s lives!
Pick up Maddie’s book How Tickles Saved Pickles: A True Story now!